Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Hohum777 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 3215  
Subject: VLCCF sale Date: 12/15/2012 11:30 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Looks like the last VLCC, Mayfair, has been sold.

http://www.hellenicshippingnews.com/News.aspx?ElementId=d8d2...

The restricted cash probably covers the four Capes for a year. Excluding what the company netted
from this sale, the company has $65M - $75M and access to a credit facility to rebuild the
fleet. I don't think there will be many deals between Christmas and New Year, so that leaves
next week.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: blesto Big red star, 1000 posts Global Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2798 of 3215
Subject: Re: VLCCF sale Date: 12/15/2012 12:42 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Looks like the last VLCC, Mayfair, has been sold.

But what was the sales price? It looked blank to me.

Author: Hohum777 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2799 of 3215
Subject: Re: VLCCF sale Date: 12/15/2012 1:38 PM
Recommendations: 0
But what was the sales price? It looked blank to me.

The Russians are still converting the Roubles to $$$ ;)

I figure VLCCF will make at least scrap, $16M - $18M. My guess is $20M - $23M.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement