No. of Recommendations: 0

Has anyone here heard of VoiceFive? I just received an e-mail from them, saying if I take twenty minutes to take their survey they will pay me $5.00.

shirehobbit
Print the post Back To Top
Has anyone here heard of VoiceFive? I just received an e-mail from them, saying if I take twenty minutes to take their survey they will pay me $5.00.

I've never heard of VoiceFive, but a while back some organization I never heard of sent me an email offering $10 to do a survey on attitudes about credit cards. To my surprise, they actually paid me: http://boards.fool.com/Message.asp?mid=21787736

Online Survey Musings

Yesterday I called AOL (yes, this is the one luxury I refuse to give up), explained to the cancellation rep that that I won't be making any overtime at my job this year and that I might have to switch to a different ISP because AOL's price is just too darn high. He offered me a lower monthly price if I agreed to stay with AOL for the next twelve months. The rep (a very nice Indian gentleman -- his accent was very, very thick so I had to ask him to repeat a lot of what he said -- poor guy!) said I could make money off of AOL in two ways, one, for each friend I refer to AOL and joins, I get $50 (I won't be doing this -- my friends are happy with the ISPs they have), and two, I can answer online surveys and get $5.00 taken off my monthly bill for taking each one (up to two surveys a month). Well, I answered some prelimary questions to take a survey and received a message back that I didn't qualify for any that day. But they said they could e-mail me if any other surveys came up (I took them up on their offer). I assumed he meant surveys put out by AOL. I wonder if my e-mail address was sold to other marketing departments?

shirehobbit
I wonder if my e-mail address was sold to other marketing departments?

Not likely. I subscribe to a service called eRewards, where I earn credits for receiving marketing emails originated through eRewards, as well as filling out surveys. I can use the points for free Blockbuster video rentals as well as discounts at a number of partnering sponsors. I can also control the number of emails I receive from eRewards and can cancel participation at any time.

Fuskie
Who figures he has used over $100 of free Blockbuster services so far...
Advertisement