UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: lhaselden Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 176836  
Subject: VOTE Date: 11/6/2012 8:36 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Today we decide....
Print the post Back To Top
Author: trismus Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 174894 of 176836
Subject: Re: VOTE Date: 11/6/2012 10:09 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Today we decide....

Having heard there is an army of lawyers ready to go into battle, I wondered about that.

Then again, does it matter who wins, they both appear to be subservient to higher powers, relegating the Presidency to a 'gofer'.

Regards

Tony

PS.

Today I heard Obama say, "al-Qaeda is on the run".

Someone should let him know, not only are they not on the run, they are flying their flag high in both Syria and Libya.

Author: lhaselden Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 174895 of 176836
Subject: Re: VOTE Date: 11/6/2012 10:18 AM
<<
Then again, does it matter who wins, they both appear to be subservient to higher powers, relegating the Presidency to a 'gofer'.
>>

It might not matter to you, it matters to me.
But then you do not get a vote so who cares what you think! When you elect somebody worth listening too... maybe your opinions would have more credibility!

Author: trismus Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 174897 of 176836
Subject: Re: VOTE Date: 11/6/2012 1:34 PM
When you elect somebody worth listening too... maybe your opinions would have more credibility!

America has made that nice Mr Blair a multi millionair paying to listen to him.
To a lesser degree for some reason, almost all our ex-premiers get paid handsomely to talk to Americans.

It wasn't a slur on America, it happens here moreso. That's life!

Regards

Tony

PS.

There is something radically wrong with an election system where people have to queue for four hours to cast a vote.
Third world stuff!!

Author: lhaselden Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 174898 of 176836
Subject: Re: VOTE Date: 11/6/2012 2:41 PM
<<
There is something radically wrong with an election system where people have to queue for four hours to cast a vote.
Third world stuff!!
>>

I will let you know how radically wrong our election system is tomorrow or whenever I know who won! :-)

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement