UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: arrete Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 753442  
Subject: Voting twice Date: 10/10/2012 12:59 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 6
>> New video from Project Veritas shows an Obama for America campaign staffer providing advice and a ballot to an undercover reporter posing as an Obama activist about how to vote twice in the upcoming presidential election. The activist tells Obama for America Houston Director Stephanie Caballero, who is a salaried employee of the Democratic National Committee, she wants to vote in Texas and in Florida.
The Obama for America will spin this story by throwing Caballero under the bus and will say she is an inexperienced staffer. The problem is, Caballero is the director of the Obama for America Houston office pulling a salary. Caballero isn't an inexperienced staffer or volunteer, not to mention, Caballero's response to the questions about voting twice should have been, "You can't do that and it's illegal." Instead, Caballero giggled and encouraged double voting in Texas and the swing state of Florida. <<
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2012/10/10/caught_...

Video at link.

arrete
Print the post Back To Top
Author: 2828 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 648088 of 753442
Subject: Re: Voting twice Date: 10/10/2012 1:02 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
telerama! Heh, heh! Oh man, i'm giggling over here. Wait, hold on.

I am giggling.

I'm giggling over here. Yep, it works.

Author: ascenzm Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 648218 of 753442
Subject: Re: Voting twice Date: 10/11/2012 7:36 AM
Recommendations: 0
New video from Project Veritas shows an Obama for America campaign staffer providing advice and a ballot to an undercover reporter posing as an Obama activist about how to vote twice in the upcoming presidential election. The activist tells Obama for America Houston Director Stephanie Caballero, who is a salaried employee of the Democratic National Committee, she wants to vote in Texas and in Florida.

There's no such thing as voter fraud according to the PA Dems who got the PA voter ID law overturned. <g>

Mike

Author: JLC Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 648254 of 753442
Subject: Re: Voting twice Date: 10/11/2012 9:25 AM
Recommendations: 0
You've been 2828'd. Well, he has been off his game a little lately so its more like 1414'd.

JLC

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement