Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: jmagyer Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 2374  
Subject: VW and a West Coast Trip Date: 12/12/2003 12:08 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Hey Guys

I just made a post on one of the other boards in automotive and then found this board. I have a 1980 VW Vanagon Westfalia and am planning a west coast trip for the summer (from Atlanta). The post where I kinda discusss this is below. I'd appreciate it some of you could take a look and give me some possible feedback. Thanks!

Joe

http://boards.fool.com/Message.asp?mid=19987164
Print the post Back To Top
Author: catfyre Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1094 of 2374
Subject: Re: VW and a West Coast Trip Date: 12/14/2003 8:20 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Hi Joe,

I don't know much about crossing the desert in the summer without air conditioning, - and I'm not sure I even want to think about it, but I have a suggestion: how about driving North and crossing the continent in Canada. It's gorgeous every inch of the way. I've done it more than 20 times, - only turned on the AC once in the Okanagan.

catfyre

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement