I have heard brokers revising 1099-DIV's forcing a tax amendment. I am debating whether I should send in my tax return now or wait until closer to April 15th to see if any revised 1099s are issued. What is easier - revising a current tax form with new 1099 numbers, or filing the tax form now and sending in a 1040-X form later? What about interest on any difference if the 1040-X is sent in after April 15th assuming the revisions increase income?Ken
Best Of |
Favorites & Replies |
Start a New Board |
My Fool |
BATS data provided in real-time. NYSE, NASDAQ and NYSEMKT data delayed 15 minutes.
Real-Time prices provided by BATS. Market data provided by Interactive Data.
Company fundamental data provided by Morningstar. Earnings Estimates, Analyst Ra