Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Has anyone been following or thinking about this stock, which is a spinoff from Walter Industries about a year ago? I ended up with a measly 20 shares and have not given the company much thought - and not selling primarily because my E*Trade commission on the sale would be such a large percentage. (Not that that's really much of an excuse, but sometimes I'm amazed at what motivates me.) Anyway, for some reason I decided to take a fast look at what this company does, which turns out to be real estate management as a REIT. It's been paying a steady quarterly dividend of $0.50/share, which on an annual basis is over 11% of today's price, which itself is up about 20% recently.

I'm holding these shares, along with WLT, in my Roth IRA, and I've been thinking of adding some income-producing stocks there. I wonder whether WAC is worth some attention at these payouts. Does anyone have any information relevant to this decision?

Thanks much!

Dennis
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
I am in the same boat with you. I got a few shares of WAC from the spinoff and have just left them there, but haven't looked into it.
Print the post Back To Top
Advertisement