No. of Recommendations: 0
I am 59 yrs old, self employed, with no employees.

I understand I can put up to 25% of my income into a tax deductible profit sharing program.

A banker wants me to open my profit sharing program through her. Her charge is 1%.

My question is this: are there companies that do not charge to open a profit sharing program just as there are "no load" mutual funds ?

If such protif sharing programs exist, where do I find them ?

Thanks in advance, bw
Print the post  


The Retirement Investing Board
This is the board for all discussions related to Investing for and during retirement. To keep the board relevant and Foolish to everyone, please avoid making any posts pertaining to political partisanship. Fool on and Retire on!
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.