UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: eatenbybears Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1977274  
Subject: Warning: caskets with a rubber gaskets Date: 12/13/2012 3:06 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
“Protective” caskets with a rubber gaskets

They don’t stop decomposition. In fact, the moisture and gases they trap inside have caused caskets to explode.

Bummer

Bears
Print the post Back To Top
Author: alstroemeria Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1844757 of 1977274
Subject: Re: Warning: caskets with a rubber gaskets Date: 12/13/2012 4:08 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
“Protective” caskets with a rubber gaskets
They don’t stop decomposition. In fact, the moisture and gases they trap inside have caused caskets to explode.

Didn't I see that on an episode of Bones?!

Author: GhostJam One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1844819 of 1977274
Subject: Re: Warning: caskets with a rubber gaskets Date: 12/13/2012 8:44 PM
Recommendations: 0
They don’t stop decomposition. In fact, the moisture and gases they trap inside have caused caskets to explode

hHhAHAHA cool.

-GhostJam

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement