Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: phantomdiver Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 791  
Subject: Way OT Date: 8/23/2002 3:46 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Vote for me for the office of Executive Officer of the Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune! Okay, so I'll be out of town for the week I'd be in office, but those guys play well together. I'm confident they can manage without me.

http://boards.fool.com/Message.asp?mid=17726472

I'll thank you with phony offices and food! :-)

phantomdiver
Print the post Back To Top
Author: CaveGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 651 of 791
Subject: Re: Way OT Date: 8/23/2002 5:05 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Hey... no donuts??

CaveGirl

Author: phantomdiver Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 652 of 791
Subject: Re: Way OT Date: 8/23/2002 9:00 PM
Hey... no donuts??

Doughnuts, coffee, hard liquor, whatever you want that's virtual. I'll even open the virtual O Club up to enlisted for the week. ;-)

phantomdiver

Author: Dragonshark Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 656 of 791
Subject: Re: Way OT Date: 9/18/2002 11:01 PM
""Hey... no donuts??

Doughnuts, coffee, hard liquor, whatever you want that's virtual. I'll even open the virtual O Club up to enlisted for the week. ;-)

phantomdiver ""

No Thanks, out of the last 4 bases I was at, the NCO club was much better.

I miss the Kadena Marina on Okinawa though......<sigh>

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement