UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (12) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: TMFCheeze Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 75383  
Subject: Re: TMF Money Advisor Date: 9/6/2001 3:58 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Way to go cdr46! I totally agree with you on all your points. I am glad people are piping up to this nonsense being dished out by a site I thought was about educating people and not trying to grab their money because of lack of experience or "not knowing what to ask". Like you said, cdr46, there are many, many free sites offering free advice. I would never pay for financial advice when I can get everything I need to know for free.

Whoa, Nellie!

Nobody at TMF is telling anyone not to educate themselves about personal finance, or to become dependent on any "expert" who wants you to stay ignorant in order to keep collecting fees.

TMF Money Advisor is called ADVISOR for a reason. You are still in command of your own finances. You are still in control of your own choices. TMF Money Advisor is just one more resource that you can have at your disposal in order to maximize your effectiveness in managing your own money.

Can you do it all on your own? Certainly! Can you do it for free? Maybe. Would you like the chance to run the plans you've created for yourself past a professional who might be aware of something you've missed? Maybe, or maybe not...

TMF Money Advisor is there to fill a human need. You might find other ways to manage it, and you'll have nothing but my applause if you do. That doesn't mean this is not a worthy resource, and a valuable tool for those who decide they could make good use of it.

Think things differently. If only for a moment. Sure, this costs $149 (not $175, BTW, as some in this thread have posted). Is access to these tools worth it to you?

Maybe not. And for others... maybe.

Think about it.

http://www.fool.com/landing/ma/landing42b6.htm?source=csbo03127

Cheeze
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (12) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

The Retire Early Home Page
Discussion on accelerating retirement day.
Post of the Day:
Berkshire Hathaway

Starting a Small Business
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement