Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: JBergan234 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 22  
Subject: Wcom Date: 12/30/1999 2:59 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Wcom will split 3 for 2 tonight. So don't panic when you see the split adjusted price on 12-31-99. The fifthy shares we bought will turn into 75. Wishing everyone a happy healthy and prosperous New Year.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: jbergan Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 15 of 22
Subject: Re: Wcom Date: 12/31/1999 3:28 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
THANKS FOR THE INFO ON WCOM. OUR OTHER STOCK WAS UP TO ABOUT 27 7/8 TODAY. MAYBE NOW THAT THE YEAR IS ALMOST OVER THEY WILL START TO MOVE.
HAVE A HAPPY AND PROFITABLE MELLENNIUM.

Author: pwelborn Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 21 of 22
Subject: Re: Wcom Date: 1/6/2001 7:03 PM
I am looking for an investment club to join. Are you accepting members?

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement