Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Fuskie Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Ticker Guide SC1 Red Winner of the 2010 Rule Breakers Challenge Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 49985  
Subject: WDW Tragedy Date: 3/13/2013 4:00 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
Two days after he was pulled from the bottom of a swimming pool at a Disney resort in Florida, a 13-year-old boy from Missouri has died.
Anthony Johnson died Tuesday morning, according to the Orange County Sheriff's office. No cause of death was given.

The boy was swimming at Disney's Pop Century Resort pool on Sunday evening with family members and other guests when he was spotted in about 4 feet of water by a cousin, who pulled him out. Another guest who was a fireman performed CPR. Lifeguards were not on duty at the time of the incident.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/13/us/florida-disney-death/index....

Fuskie
Who cannot imagine anything more horrible and his thoughts and prayers go out to the boy's surviving family...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: DVCIS4ME Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 48472 of 49985
Subject: Re: WDW Tragedy Date: 3/13/2013 8:41 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Most of us post to this Disney Community because we own shares of stock and others come here simply because we love all things Disney but whatever the reason maybe you have to agree that, with a tragedy like this, it would be nice if there was a way to send our condolences, as a group, to the family and friends of this young man.

Walt

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement