No. of Recommendations: 0
We are setting up a business structure of either S-Corp or LLC. It will probably go the LLC route. I know that we could do it ourselves, but we would rather have someone else do it. If you have no business structure set up, then it sounds like you are a sole proprietor and declare everything on your personal 1040 tax return (fill out Schedule C - Profit or Loss From Business (Sole Proprietorship)) and put that value on line 12 of 1040 (Business income (or loss)).

Print the post  


What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.