UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: twopairfullhouse Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 740379  
Subject: We need a new saying Date: 12/13/2012 1:14 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Every drunken sailor in history, taken together, didn't spend $6 trillion more than they took in.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: CCinOC Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 659883 of 740379
Subject: Re: We need a new saying Date: 12/13/2012 1:50 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Is there an accounting anywhere that says where $5.5-6.0 trillion went? I mean, come on, that's a lot of money. ;-)

(I'm thinkin' a lot of it went offshore into Owebama's personal account.)

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 659886 of 740379
Subject: Re: We need a new saying Date: 12/13/2012 2:22 PM
Recommendations: 1
Is there an accounting anywhere that says where $5.5-6.0 trillion went? I mean, come on, that's a lot of money. ;-)

(I'm thinkin' a lot of it went offshore into Owebama's personal account.)
---------------------

That's absurd, haven't you ever even heard of Romney ?

Well that and this is the Christmas season so I am sure the ghost of Reagan past got some of it too.

Then there's Bush

Plus I mean Boehner spends a lot of money tanning

After all the House is responsible for spending so it has to be all the House's fault -- after all Republican's are in charge there. Yeah that's the ticket, it's the House

Author: ariechert Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 659903 of 740379
Subject: Re: We need a new saying Date: 12/13/2012 4:38 PM
"Is there an accounting anywhere that says where $5.5-6.0 trillion went? I mean, come on, that's a lot of money. ;-)"

Iraq and Afghanistan. Bombs, helicopters, land mines, & miscellaneous.

Art

Author: CCinOC Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 659913 of 740379
Subject: Re: We need a new saying Date: 12/13/2012 5:50 PM
Quoted: "Is there an accounting anywhere that says where $5.5-6.0 trillion went? I mean, come on, that's a lot of money. ;-)"

Art: Iraq and Afghanistan. Bombs, helicopters, land mines, & miscellaneous.

A March 2011 Congressional Research Service report estimated the war funding at $1.4 trillion through 2012 and the Congressional Budget Office pegged the cost from 2001 through 2021 at an estimated $1.8 trillion, according to Reuters.

That leaves a few tril left over--some of it earmarked for B. and M. Owebama, Cayman Islands, no doubt.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement