Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: AlsoChorizo Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 258  
Subject: Weapons Date: 4/29/2011 11:40 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
Since we had a discussion on the BBQ board I thought we could bring it here.

So, does anyone plan to use their pan as a weapon?

AC *inquiring*
Print the post Back To Top
Author: FordLove Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 126 of 258
Subject: Re: Weapons Date: 4/29/2011 12:02 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2

Well, the first attempt at a comment about my 12" skillet being too heavy for my wife to injur me with came out incredibly dirty.

That said, I'd have to think Cast Iron wouldn't really be the way to go with weaponry, unless you were looking for something to drop on someones head. It is really to brittle to last long whacking someone with it. At least I think it would be, I haven't tested this out.

I've got a really small lodge skillet that I could probably use as a projectile. It's like 5", a 14 oz can of diced tomatoes just fits in it.

Ford

Author: blueberryhill Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 128 of 258
Subject: Re: Weapons Date: 4/29/2011 1:16 PM
Recommendations: 2
AC, I don't plan to use any of my cast iron skillets as a weapon but
your question cause me to have a great memory. I will share it.

My Granny was about 87 years old and living with my auntie, she
was loosing her memory. My Auntie ask her to do something and Granny
thought she was being mean so she picked up the first thing she saw
and hit Auntie over the head with it... Cast iron skillet... I bet
that hurt.

Author: NoIDAtAll Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 129 of 258
Subject: Re: Weapons Date: 4/29/2011 8:44 PM
Recommendations: 1

AC *inquiring*

May I ax why you are inquiring, AC?

People who know me well, know that I am not normally a violent person. But, if you would like to stop by and that's what you would like to try, I kin give it a whirl. First, how many wacks would you like? <g>

Bob <- Once tied my now estranged spouse to bed posts wid barbed wire and beat her wid a rubber hose - dunno why she left... I gnew she din't like it, at first, but I felt sure she would learn to grow wid it.

Author: AlsoChorizo Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 130 of 258
Subject: Re: Weapons Date: 4/30/2011 7:30 AM
Recommendations: 3
First, how many wacks would you like? <g>

Is anyone else hearing Bugs Bunny and Pete Puma in their head?
http://www.audiomicro.com/free-looney-toons-sound-clips-pete...

AC *a whole lotta lumps*

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement