Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: TMFTwitty Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 3900  
Subject: WebMD's Wobbly Spinoff Date: 9/27/2005 3:08 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
http://www.fool.com/News/mft/2005/mft05092719.htm?ref=btp

WebMD's Wobbly Spinoff
By Rich Duprey (TMF Cop)
September 27, 2005

In the heady days of the Internet bubble, all you needed was an idea. You could then take that idea and launch a public company worth hundreds of millions of dollars. A sound business plan? Profits? Nah! That was all so last century.

Are the good old bubble days on their way back? It certainly was a throwback to those times when health-care information provider WebMD (Nasdaq: HLTH) announced several months ago that it would be spinning off its WebMD Health division with a new IPO.....
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Michaelpfool Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3891 of 3900
Subject: Re: WebMD's Wobbly Spinoff Date: 12/6/2005 9:10 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
TMFTwitty

Do you have some feedback for us on this offer?

http://boards.fool.com/Message.asp?mid=23380359&sort=whole

Thanks

michaelpfool

Author: TMFTwitty Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3892 of 3900
Subject: Re: WebMD's Wobbly Spinoff Date: 12/7/2005 8:40 AM
michaelpfool,

Sorry, no. I post links to relevant articles, but I'm not an analyst.

Richard

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement