No. of Recommendations: 2
wecoguy wrote:

He came in huffin' n puffin' thinking he could bully the public, our Legislator around, even tried to push measures through to the voters, they all fell flat, so he had to at least try to work with the Legislature..

He never had a chance with the legislature since the Democrats have had a majority for near on a century.

As to the voters, he never really tried to sell the initiatives that he put up a few years ago, which I always thought was strange.

Current events make that much less strange.

IMO, I think those in control of the Dems knew about his indiscretion and used it to their advantage. I find it impossible to believe that this went on for over a decade without anyone knowing about it - especially with all of the investigators that can be hired and undoubtedly were.

Yes, I think he was blackmailed.

Which is precisely why we, the people, have a right to know about this.

Good he's gone, good his feeble set of ethics, morality are gone as well, exposed to the light of day..

His poor morality was exposed long before this incident. It was exposed every time he signed legislation.

Maria should have kicked him out long ago... When it came to women's issues, personally, she folded.. Too bad...

Par for the course for the Kennedy women. Many of them picked powerful losers. God only knows why. Perhaps with the exception of Eunice.

Just be glad the jerk is gone...

I am. Which is not to say Moonbeam is any better.

CCSand
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement