Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (15) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: CryingofLot49 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 95886  
Subject: Wed NFL Trivia Date: 10/31/2007 1:37 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Only 4 players in NFL history have gotten 20 rushing and 20 receiving TDs faster than Brian Westbrook.

Name as many as you can. LDT is not one of them. Neither is Faulk.

2 are famous, 1 is semi-famous, 1 I've never heard of, and 1 is an ex-Eagle.

WPup should get at least one, easy.

The winner gets an autographed copy of Bill Belicheck's 'Detroit Lions sideline signals' DVD.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: JimZipCode Big funky green star, 20000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 63621 of 95886
Subject: Re: Wed NFL Trivia Date: 10/31/2007 1:43 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Only 4 players in NFL history have gotten 20 rushing and 20 receiving TDs faster than Brian Westbrook.
Name as many as you can. LDT is not one of them. Neither is Faulk.
2 are famous, 1 is semi-famous, 1 I've never heard of, and 1 is an ex-Eagle.

Robert Smith?

Priest Holmes?

Edge James?

Author: NeedH2O Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 63622 of 95886
Subject: Re: Wed NFL Trivia Date: 10/31/2007 1:44 PM
I can name all four, only because I read this earlier today, but I already have that DVD so I'll stick with just one, Lenny Moore.

Author: ramsfanray Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 63623 of 95886
Subject: Re: Wed NFL Trivia Date: 10/31/2007 1:46 PM
Marcus Allen

Author: mbarr Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 63624 of 95886
Subject: Re: Wed NFL Trivia Date: 10/31/2007 1:47 PM
Ricky Watters?

Author: CryingofLot49 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 63625 of 95886
Subject: Re: Wed NFL Trivia Date: 10/31/2007 1:54 PM
Lenny Moore, pride of Reading High [wonder if he played for Pete Carril in hoops?] is correct.

None of the others are correct. I also gave a fairly big hint for one of the remaining guys.

The semi-famous player was in a pretty famous film.

Author: ramsfanray Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 63626 of 95886
Subject: Re: Wed NFL Trivia Date: 10/31/2007 1:59 PM
The semi-famous player was in a pretty famous film.

Harrison Ford?

Author: mbarr Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 63628 of 95886
Subject: Re: Wed NFL Trivia Date: 10/31/2007 2:14 PM
Gale Sayers?

Author: mbarr Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 63629 of 95886
Subject: Re: Wed NFL Trivia Date: 10/31/2007 2:28 PM

Chuck Foreman?

Author: CryingofLot49 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 63632 of 95886
Subject: Re: Wed NFL Trivia Date: 10/31/2007 3:03 PM
Chuck Foreman is correct. The semi-famous Eagle starred in a very famous film and once ran back two KO for TDs against Dallas.

Author: n8larson Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Ticker Guide Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 63635 of 95886
Subject: Re: Wed NFL Trivia Date: 10/31/2007 3:08 PM
how about OJ Simpson?
(the famous film being the Naked Gun, of course)

Well, on second thought, maybe he didn't do much of the pass-catching... how about Frank Gifford?

I'll say Jim Brown, and how could anyone forget Kieth Byars?

-n8

Author: mbarr Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 63636 of 95886
Subject: Re: Wed NFL Trivia Date: 10/31/2007 3:28 PM
The semi-famous Eagle starred in a very famous film and once ran back two KO for TDs against Dallas.

With that hint I was able to look it up but I don't see any movie he was in.

Author: mbarr Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 63637 of 95886
Subject: Re: Wed NFL Trivia Date: 10/31/2007 3:37 PM
With that hint I was able to look it up but I don't see any movie he was in.

Never mind. Found it. He had two entries at imdb.

Author: goaltender95 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 63638 of 95886
Subject: Re: Wed NFL Trivia Date: 10/31/2007 4:36 PM
Recommendations: 1
The winner gets an autographed copy of Bill Belicheck's 'Detroit Lions sideline signals' DVD.

Now thats funny.
I'm going to steal, err, copy that, uh, use that line...Pete

Author: AngryCandy Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 63640 of 95886
Subject: Re: Wed NFL Trivia Date: 10/31/2007 4:45 PM
<<The semi-famous Eagle starred in a very famous film and once ran back two KO for TDs against Dallas.>>

Timmy Brown

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (15) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement