Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: TheNajdorfDefens Big funky green star, 20000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1443  
Subject: Week 1 lines NFL Date: 8/30/2005 9:14 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
GB +3
Lions.

I like GB, but not heavy. Pack is a dog. Interesting.

Here's my favorite pick for week 1 -

Houston v Bills O/U 40.

I like under 40. Two struggling offenses, bills have a great D.

I see it 21-10ish. Even 21-17 is a cover, don't see a lot of hot offenses the first week of the year with Carr and Losman.

naj
Print the post Back To Top
Author: BullsfanGB Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1424 of 1443
Subject: Re: Week 1 lines NFL Date: 8/30/2005 9:29 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
I like GB

I think you're cool too.

Author: goatslife One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1425 of 1443
Subject: Re: Week 1 lines NFL Date: 8/30/2005 10:06 PM
I think you're spot on with GB, sometimes the beginning of the season provides the greatest disconnect between reality and actuality. The over on the Houston vs Bills game is a bit more of a gamble. Teams going into their first regular season game don't have as much regard for the end zone as they should. You may see some busted plays or offensive gaffs that see their way to the endzone by the D quicker than you would like them to.

Author: nickelsworth Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1426 of 1443
Subject: Re: Week 1 lines NFL Date: 8/30/2005 10:29 PM
GB +3
Lions.

I like GB, but not heavy. Pack is a dog. Interesting.

It's in Det, I think, so that's probably why. The game could go down to the wire, be Lions by 20 or Packers by 20.

nw

Author: TheNajdorfDefens Big funky green star, 20000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1427 of 1443
Subject: Re: Week 1 lines NFL Date: 8/31/2005 12:32 AM
Yeah, but down to the wire means I am almost getting a freeroll with GB and the 3 points.

It won't be Lions by more than 10, bank on that.

naj

Author: TheNajdorfDefens Big funky green star, 20000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1428 of 1443
Subject: Re: Week 1 lines NFL Date: 9/2/2005 5:31 PM
FTR, I took the under on Houston at 40, it is now down to 37 points.

Naj

Author: TheNajdorfDefens Big funky green star, 20000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1429 of 1443
Subject: Re: Week 1 lines NFL Date: 9/12/2005 2:09 PM
Here's my favorite pick for week 1 -

Houston v Bills O/U 40.

I like under 40. Two struggling offenses, bills have a great D.

I see it 21-10ish. Even 21-17 is a cover, don't see a lot of hot offenses the first week of the year with Carr and Losman.

naj

============================================================

Final: 22-7, covered by 11 points. I called 31 pts it was 29 total.

Naj

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement