Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (18) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Prev | Next | Next Thread
Author: NoIDAtAll Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 81747  
Subject: Weekend Menu Date: 10/20/2012 5:36 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
The weekend is nearly here. My African American/Native American Indian employer is about to let us slaves out for da weekend - "Free at last!" ~ ~

I'm up at 3:30 AM dis morning, thunking about what to make this weekend, freshly ground grilled burgers topped wid Blue or Feta Cheese (and maybe a mushroom sauce and sum bacon) grilled on da new Craycort cast iron cooking grate dat I received for my "personal size" 14.5" Weber Smokey Joe http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=117846 ... Or, grill a steak and steam sum crab legs to try out da new butter warmers I bought and received, after my daughter told me I had only 1 butter warmer left, after buying 4 live lobsters last weekend. ~ ~

I like da butter warmers dat I got - Mostly in dat they were cheap, at $8.49/pair wid free shipping wid a $25 total qualified purchase, but also because I like the low stands, that should tend to heat the butter faster, and da handles dat I dink should keep reasonably cool enough to move the "pot" from da burner/stand to a pad or saucer on da table, when da butter starts to oberheat on da short stand: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0002I5QJU/ref=oh_details_o... I also bought some tea light candles to replace da ones dat came wid the warmers, as da candles dat came wid da warmers don't have no aluminumnum cup to keep da candle wax out of da stand's cup... and to replace the depleted candle in da one remaining warmer dat I have: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005YR8966/ref=oh_details_o... I also like da pour spout on da butter warmers - might kin use dem fer udder purposes, wid or w/o da candle heated stand, say maybe a personal graby boat, or udder foo foo stuff.

Bob
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (18) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Prev | Next | Next Thread

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement