Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: tm2001 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 80  
Subject: Welcome ! Date: 2/22/2001 11:16 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Hello and welcome. I've asked the folks at the Fool to set up this folder for TC2000 users who want to share ideas on how they use the product. I'll be checking in daily to see if there is interest.
-tradermike
Print the post Back To Top
Author: fulltimedreamer Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3 of 80
Subject: Re: Welcome ! Date: 2/23/2001 9:15 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
TraderMike,

You might want to post a link to this board on the CANSLIM board, as there are several TC2000 users who read it. You might also want to post links on the Daytrading and HighReturn boards. Those are the main hangouts of technical analysts at the Fool, so you'd probably reach the majority of TC2000 users that way.

You can count me in. I would definitely be interested in learning how others use the product.

Peace,
dreamer

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement