Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: TDMENEUF Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 58666  
Subject: Welcome One, Welcome All :) Date: 12/11/1999 8:28 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Okay, here we go!

Karen suggested we start a separte folder for people who want to lose weight, get into shape without fad diets, radical methods or drugs. This is a common sense type area. We are talking lifestyle changes, not immediate future.

I am not a doctor nor a nutritionist, I am an overweight person who is looking for support and willing to give the same. As are most of the people that will be here. We will be talking ideas to help lose weight, get into shape and being Foolish about it. And we will try to do it with some humor and cheer. They say laughter is the best medicine and it can burn off calories too and it's great for your stomach, especially if we have you laughing until your sides hurt.

Welcome to our little corner in the Fool Kingdom. Don't sit down though, stand up, walk around, introduce yourself and tell us only what you feel comfortable telling us. You can come in and rant, rave, scream when you have a bad food day or jump up and down when you have done well. You can share all your little or big defeats and all your victories too, no matter what the size.

The next post will be introducing myself. I encourage all of you to do the same.

Again, Welcome One, Welcome All! :))

Deannda
Keep it nice, clean and no flaming allowed here unless you're firing up the BBQ ;-)

Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

Post of the Day:
Macro Economics

U.S. Stable, Europe Stalling
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement