UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (1) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: twopairfullhouse Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 741804  
Subject: Welcome to Shawshank Date: 11/15/2012 9:59 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Does anyone else here feel that 'the 49%' (I like that; much better than '47%') are like the prisoners in Shawshank Redemption?

From Warden Obama:
"I believe in two things: [redistribution] and [Government control]. Here you'll receive both. Put your trust in the [One]. Your ass[ets] belong to me. Welcome to Shawshank."

On dealing with the new reality:
"Bad luck, I guess. It floats around. It's got to land on somebody. It was my turn, that's all. I was in the path of the tornado. I just didn't expect the storm would last as long as it has."

On Benghazi:
"I'm sure by now you've heard. Terrible thing. [Men] that young, [denied assistance], trying to [survive]... Broke [UN Ambassador Rice's] heart to [blame it on on a video], truly it did. We just have to put it behind us... move on."
Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (1) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement