Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2
Good Morning.

One day in December, I was trying to finish some Laundry, and upon opening the washer I discovered a full box of Dryer sheets had been washed with the clothes. I then remembered putting it in there 'for safe keeping', and thinking I would have to take them out before washing clothes. I obviously did not remember it at the correct TIME. Anyone else here only remember things after they see plain evidence of it and then go
"Oh yeah, I remember doing that..."

Well I certainly can't be the only one.

------------
anyway the Laundry Event was the day I decided on my OWN TMF page, dedicated to the folks who either are Attention Deficit Disorder, or might be, or think they should be, or think they shouldn't be but others think they are, or any other of the myriad of options I could come up with if I felt like it.
<
The "De Tails" portion of the title of course refers to the Tails (and Tales!) of our varied family members with tails.

I will now attempt to enumerate ours. Feel free to share some of yours.
Mamacat - Dark Tortie, had a fleeting relationship with some Orange Maine Coon Tom a few years back. (We only know this because the litter had Orange Females which require an Orange Father along with Mama's gene)

Pudge - Large orange longhaired male, knows he is the cat in charge even when he lets Mama think she is.
Kinky - has kink at end of tail, Large orange longhaired female, nearly as large as her brother but always dirty. Interest in Newtonian physics and use of forces to wreak havoc. Occasionally combats Pudge for leadership but never wins.
Pounce - Slightly smaller orange longhaired female, likes to hang around her mom & jump on things, sits on backs of chairs & watch the others get in trouble.

Boxy
- Very large female ornata Box Turtle (unknown age but very old). Found across from a buddhist temple in Leander Texas. Very good eater, long term exclusive relationship with:
Randy - Medium size 3-toed variety Male Box Turtle, always up for chasing down Boxy and hooking into her shell with his tail, even if she's trying to chase down a worm or tomato.
Schwarzie or DarkTurtle - Pretty Eastern Box Turtle Male (Terrapene carolina), unfortunately can't visit with Boxy or the two males would fight. We have considered a possible "rest" for Randy, what y'all think?

alligator Lizard, previously called Longfellow - one of a pair of alligator lizards found in an electric motor purchased at an estate auction. The female died after some probably poisoned bugs were eaten (insecticide? out in the country???)but he has survived with some nerve damage and can't catch bugs the way he used to. I hand feed him mealworms and crickets.

Chester - superpuppy, black and white and spotted grey all over. You've seen him on facebook, or if not note me. I don't know. Anyone want to suggest to me how to put his photo here? found on freecycle.
Tail starts black and ends white. Mixed up dog with the best of all his breeds combined.

------- Not going to enumerate the 7 chickens or wildlife, most of which also have tails, as well as tales, and my husband has lots of tales, though not a tail. (is that clear?)

====================
Well feel free to come by & chat & I will now attempt to refer this to some of the other lists I frequent, especially maybe Get Organized which seems to be the main ADHD haven on TMF.

Oh. And stocks. favorite stocks? (they asked...) Right now we've got a bit of Turkey Stock in the Fridge from the Christmas (store-bought)Bird. Other stocks? Good Lord, Man, I can't afford that!

joycets
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement