UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (25) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: CVSUSNret Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 137130  
Subject: Re: Anti-war Leftists Date: 9/6/2013 12:23 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 16
Well, brilliant, Dollie. I'll stop with the sarcasm. It was totally tedious, but from what you've posted completely meets expectations.

DirtyDollie,

I'm anti-unnecessary war and pro-necessary war. Does anyone have a different point of view?

A brilliant display of the obvious. Based on your posts here, one can expect no more.

Frankly, I don't trust the clown in the White House. Planning is atrocious. One can observe that by the performances of SECDEF, SECSTATE, and the CJCS. What's the end state? How will that be achieved?

Tomahawks launched to send a message? Oh, please. Send an email with a strongly worded letter to follow. It's cheaper. In a variety of ways.

The clown doesn't understand the military, its culture, nor how to use military force. He sees it as HIS force, not the republic's. As such, there was no planning on how to get Congress or the People on his side. His greatest opponents are his own party, but they may fall in line to save face for the fool, not what is in the best interests of the country.

Who are we supporting? Al Qaida???? Again, what is the end state/strategy? If he can't simplify it so that people and members of Congress understand it, he himself doesn't understand why he's doing it . . . or nefariously will not provide because of the strategy's unpopularity.

There are dozens of links to variations of a photo of George Bush with a phrase beneath it asking, "Miss me yet?"

The only answer is why, yes. Yes we do!
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (25) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

Foolanthropy 2014!
By working with young, first-time moms, Nurse-Family Partnership is able to truly change lives – for generations to come.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Post of the Day:
Macro Economics

Economic Implications of Cuba
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement