No. of Recommendations: 0
well I can't sing very well although I do try when I go to church, which is rare these days. These boys do it better than I do. :) Yes, it's the BeeGees...it reminds me of more innocent days.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuESRImQMrU

Toby sounds like a real sweetie and I'm curious to see an American Eskimo and Chihuahua look like. How much does he weigh? I love tan and white, and black but truth be told all colors are pretty.

It is a responsibility being a pet owner, they have social, emotional, and physical needs just like kids and you have to train them early and often and yes, it's a lot of work. Puppy and all the other classes are for the owners to learn and practice and see other people and their dogs, it's good socialization for all the dogs. You get to see how the other dogs are learning too and whether or not the owner has been practicing. :) It's good fun and your dog loves your attention....bonding experience for both.

I'm sorry you've been having some difficult times with family issues. Seems like chit storms have been passing through lately...it's very stressful. Sometimes the only respite is a walk with the dog or a good movie. Knowing my dogs love me no matter what is very comforting. They are quick to forgive too, unlike humans. :) I have yelled at them at times and felt guilty afterwards. Usually it's when I'm tired. I take that back, I do something that doesn't work and I know better but it just rises up in me to tell my Jack to shut up when she barks incessantly when I close to door to leave. Gah! drives me batty. She's isn't going to change so I might as well just put in earplugs. She doesn't want me to leave without her and is alerting me to that fact. Bless her heart! :)

Well thanks for saying why you up and changed your handle after all these yrs. and I completely understand.

Let's see how BG suits you then. We could do a poll. ;)

Give Toby some scritches behind the ears for me.

LuckyDog
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement