No. of Recommendations: 0
well if I had anyone in my house, visitors, or children of my own, I would keep them locked up somewhere in a room or closet with deadbolts. I do that with all valuables when I have a maid service come in....I don't want them stolen.

Speaking of which, I noticed yesterday that I'm missing at least 6 forks....they are stainless and I wonder if one of the maids stole them? strange.

I read in the paper that the mother had guns for self defense and liked target shooting. Never allowed her card club to have games at her house.....I'm thinking it's because of the azzbergers kid since he was there all the time. The article said she was a regular at a tavern where she enjoyed craft brews.....during the outings, her son had access to her hidey holes if she had them......if she had them locked up, I'm sure he could have found them. I know because I was a very curious kid with a lot of time on my hands and my parents didn't leave me alone very much....I was always shaking xmas presents and even peeling back the tape. :)

As it is, I keep my guns in my gunbag with ammo in my office which has a deadbolt on it. I really need to get a 9mm for self defense...just have a .22 for practice, .357 of my father's which I don't like and then my .32 which would be okay but a 9 mm would be better. the .357 can shoot 38's but still don't like revolver....too dang big!
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement