UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (30) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: salaryguru Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1976861  
Subject: Re: Diplomats Died, The prez Lied Date: 11/18/2012 4:09 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 4
Well, in other words you don't give a flying duck four Americans were murdered and it is a proven fact the prez lied.
Grovel much?

You will have to excuse me, but I often have trouble connecting the dots that comes out of the mouths of wingnuts.

1- Can you point to a single thing I said that indicates that I do not care about four dead Americans?

I will answer that for you: NO. So, stop lying and slandering just because you want to accuse Obama of something. That really does make you look like a sad, angry, pathetic fool.

2- We know that some people had access to information early on that indicated this was more than a protest gone bad. Do you know if any other reports (Agency or individual) existed at that time that indicated otherwise?

3- Can you cite the arguments made about what to reveal publicly at that time? If you expect the military and intelligence agencies (or even the police) to release everything they know to the public as soon as they know it, you are too naive to continue to participate in any debates about national defense. That is just stupid. It often provides a tactical advantage to withhold some information.

4- How did the decision not to release the full CIA story immediately impact Obama positively or the nation negatively? In other words, how was Obama helped and how were you hurt but waiting to release the full story?

Finally, I don't grovel much, and I'm not about to start groveling to ignorant, hypocritical, angry wingnuts. You have not presented even a glimmer of a rational argument about this incident. Like chicken little, you are screaming the sky is falling based on nothing but your own fear and hatred of Obama.
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (30) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

Foolanthropy 2014!
By working with young, first-time moms, Nurse-Family Partnership is able to truly change lives – for generations to come.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Post of the Day:
Macro Economics

The Story Behind the Story
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement