Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
Well, Mr. Hoffa, I'm glad you stated your beliefs in such a sincere and clear manner. How fun it must be for the Naderites to sit back and glowingly accuse Gore of not being liberal enough. As though that were the reason he lost the election. Of course there is a race toward the center in politics. People need to grow up and realize the majority of the country is in the center. It is only by continual nudging and pushing from the left that there will be any change.

The right wing conspiracy folk where I live had their children convinced that Al Gore would take away their guns and violent video games.

Economically, I think this is a great time to invest in oil and gas companies (and don't buy the pipe dream that they can be green, I have lived in the parts of the country where oil and gas are extracted and refined, it isn't green by any stretch of the imagination. The degregation to the environment may be mininally lessened, but that's about it.) It's also a good time to divest yourself of companies like Ballard. Sadly, socially responsible investing will be suicidal for the next few years.

Frolix8
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement