Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (14) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: colinhobby One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 4337  
Subject: Re: Have they missed ANY African countries? Date: 12/17/2001 9:29 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 10
Well Since I still don't seem to be in the Registrar's List of Potential American Ignoramii at the JCofC, Ive Decided to Launch my own Dam
Nigerian Scam... only it will be the South Carolina Scam Letter..

Deer Sirz and Mademz,
I is a Repazentativ uv da Honrable Strong Thrumand,
We found us some xtrey loot in tha place were da Loot taint Supposd ta be. We wuz a wondren iffin you could kindly Help us out in dis hea conjunction.Belives you a Me, dis here is a udderly respektable bizness proclamation. Iffin you kuld pleaz send me yur accont numbrs, we hea at the guvmnt place will share you in the Loot. Hows about a 60/40 split, wit yous a gettin da 60, seein as you be providin the Bank akount an all. I hopes I need to not be remindin you uv da ipotence of dis Top secrety classificated infomashun, so keep yer yaps shut, pleez. In oder fo you to be assistin us here, we is gonna need yor Bank Name, account Number, and a withdral slips, and to makes dis all illegitemate, a page wit yous persnal Signature. Cletus and I thanks ye, frum the depths of ore soles.

sind,
X

Mr. Delmus Cartrite da Turd,
persnal rite-handy man to da honrable Mr. Strong Thrumond.

Yes i was bored at work today...
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (14) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement