Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: mbether Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 32  
Subject: WEN Date: 4/9/1998 4:16 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Find WEN to be a HOLD, not a SELL. Hope everyone will review "When to sell" articles in NAIC archives (by Anderson, DalMaso, and Robertson, plus Jenke's spreadsheet (selling costs.wks) further down the page)accessible at http://www.better-investing.org/clubs/collection.html.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: cat2 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 15 of 32
Subject: Re: WEN Date: 4/13/1998 11:02 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
I finally ran a new SSG on WEN and I also got a HOLD. However, a price increase of $1.60 would make it a BUY. The numbers are in the BUY zone on the PMG and the relative value has dipped below 100%. Overall, I say HOLD.

Author: Selorac Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 16 of 32
Subject: Re: WEN Date: 4/14/1998 8:26 AM
What's wrong with doing a Challange Tree with a couple other food companies? Just because this is supposed to move someday, maybe we can invest the money on something that is moving now and see some results. Had we made something on this stock, I could see holding--but I think it needs a long hard look. Hope to have time to read your other mail Beth.

Author: mbether Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 17 of 32
Subject: Re: WEN Date: 4/14/1998 5:05 PM
I have no problem with doing a Challenge Tree, but find the reason to consider selling suspect--it hasn't been 5 yrs & it'll cost money to sell & buy another stock & the fundamentals of WEN haven't deteriorated.

Author: cat2 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 18 of 32
Subject: Re: WEN Date: 4/15/1998 9:49 AM
Another point to add to the mix is that we have received $33.00 in dividends so far. So our return is a little better than it appears.

Author: Javier Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 20 of 32
Subject: Re: WEN Date: 4/24/1998 10:35 AM
What is an SSG? Or where can I acces information on the criteria you use to choose stock.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement