UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Prev | Next | Next Thread
Author: Lokicious Big gold star, 5000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 35345  
Subject: Re: An Appreciation of Lokicious Date: 1/17/2006 8:14 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 8
Wendy,

Thanks.

I'll take the balme for the FAQs, but want to give credit to the board. (Obviously, this makes me unqualified to run for public office or be a CEO of most public companies.)

Really, all these topics have been worked through in board discussions and the parts of Savings Bonds and Closed-end funds were written by Ken and Chris (thogh I edited to fit the framework).

Paul really deserves applause for how he approached creating this board in the first place. There are plenty of places to learn about bonds and bond funds, as well as bankrate.com and some others who are useful for savings and CDs, etc. But to treat the whole bond/fixed-income issue as a single topic, which Paul chose to do, allows for figuring out all the options.

Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Prev | Next | Next Thread

Announcements

Post of the Day:
Value Hounds

Medallion Financial: TAXI!
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement