Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
eom
Print the post Back To Top
If I had gotten the #2 seed like I should have [h2h win] I'd be in the Finals right now.

Get me Tagliabue on the phone!!
If I had gotten the #2 seed like I should have [h2h win] I'd be in the Finals right now.

Wouldn't matter. You would have lost to the Loops in the finals just like Pork is about to.

And how about that thrashing of the Pigeons? Yeesh.
pork

heh!
First: Naj, don't worry, you can still watch the championship game and that's almost as good as being in it, right? You only needed like 100 more points scored to win the tiebreaker. You were this close.

Second I think Sunday will be an upset win for the oinkers. Not only do I have the son of God and his kicker on my team, but I have also been secretly taping all the Loop's practices and defensive signals so I have an edge.
to win the tiebreaker.

Yeah, you know, it's funny how Head-to-Head victory is the tiebreaker for....everything in the NFL. Bye, Division, Wild Card.

And in college divisions also. Bama and LSU have same record but Bama beat LSU? Bama goes to SEC Title game.

I'm glad you needed Yahoo's backwards rules to advance though. Kudos! Maybe you can ask them for that 100-pt head start in the Finals?
No. of Recommendations: 1
I'm glad you needed Yahoo's backwards rules to advance though. Kudos! Maybe you can ask them for that 100-pt head start in the Finals?

It pays to know the rules. It pays less to complain about them. I guess I don't really expect anything more from a fan of the shoe-pukers. Hey, did you know NFL games can end in a tie?

Good thinking on the 100 point headstart. I may need it.
Not only do I have the son of God and his kicker on my team

How did you make it to the SB with Tebow on your squad???

- C -
Tebow outscored Eli this week.
OH NO HE DI'INT!

McElroy gonna outscore both of them this week...
Advertisement