UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: RecoveringFool Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 6272  
Subject: We're on for Thurs Date: 1/11/1999 10:50 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I'll be at Chili's S.W. Plaza at a little before 6 on Thurs. 1/14 with jester cap on. (I did have a little problem skiing so I may also be the one with the knee brace.)

If you haven't responded before, please respond to this with e-mail to author so I have some idea of the count.

Thanks
Jacki
Print the post Back To Top
Author: schamfool Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 74 of 6272
Subject: Re: We're on for Thurs Date: 1/11/1999 11:05 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
I'll be at Chili's S.W. Plaza at a little before 6 on Thurs. 1/14 with jester cap on. (I did have a little
problem skiing so I may also be the one with the knee brace.)

If you haven't responded before, please respond to this with e-mail to author so I have some idea
of the count.

Thanks
Jacki

I'll be there ... Balding & Bearded with an Aussie Outback hat.

George

PS Reservartions or just meet out front?

Author: RecoveringFool Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 75 of 6272
Subject: Re: We're on for Thurs Date: 1/11/1999 11:20 AM
<<PS Reservartions or just meet out front? >>

Come inside - I'll have a table one way or another and since I may be on crutches by then - I'd rather plan on sitting ;)

Jacki

Author: pwyles Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 76 of 6272
Subject: Re: We're on for Thurs Date: 1/11/1999 11:38 AM
Not sure if I can pull the gathering off or not. I will try, but I still have too many irons in the fire.

~~paul

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement