UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: tgrmn Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 753835  
Subject: W.H. "Diss-Information" Campaign Date: 11/18/2012 6:30 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
Amerikun Media:
Anonymouse W.H. Source said Israel has a right to defend itself.

White House to Israel:
White house tells Israel not to use Ground Forces.
-----------------------

Ass tent W.H. Advizr Been Rode... Ben Rhodes* said,

the ->White house Susan Rice Benghazi Script"<-

"The Script" Miraculously Ché nged! to delete the Terrorist Enemy Reference.
The White House didn't edit ->It<- he silently inferred.

*Disposable Talking Head

And! The Moon is made of Blue Cheese
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Howie52 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 655810 of 753835
Subject: Re: W.H. "Diss-Information" Campaign Date: 11/18/2012 12:04 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
Does anything in the past two months qualify Ms. Rice to represent
the United States in any way?

She either lies, is incompetent, or is a complete toady.

Howie52

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 655811 of 753835
Subject: Re: W.H. "Diss-Information" Campaign Date: 11/18/2012 12:06 PM
Recommendations: 1
Does anything in the past two months qualify Ms. Rice to represent
the United States in any way?

She either lies, is incompetent, or is a complete toady.

Howie52

Look, we elected Obama, what is your point?

Author: CCinOC Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 655813 of 753835
Subject: Re: W.H. "Diss-Information" Campaign Date: 11/18/2012 12:30 PM
Recommendations: 0
Howie wrote: Does anything in the past two months qualify Ms. Rice to represent the United States in any way? She either lies, is incompetent, or is a complete toady.

Under an Owebama administration, her qualifications meet the job requirements perfectly.

Author: Howie52 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 655836 of 753835
Subject: Re: W.H. "Diss-Information" Campaign Date: 11/18/2012 3:00 PM
Regardless of the President - Advice and consent is required.
She has not demonstrated abilities suitable for the position.

The lady should be politely told to try for Ambassador to The Maldives.

Howie52

Author: ariechert Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 655843 of 753835
Subject: Re: W.H. "Diss-Information" Campaign Date: 11/18/2012 4:20 PM
"The lady should be politely told to try for Ambassador to The Maldives." - Howie52

I'll accept that position.

Pictures of the Maldives

https://www.google.com/search?q=pictures+of+maldives&hl=...

I just set this picture as my background wallpaper. It's in the Maldives! Thanks!

http://mi9.com/maldives-wallpapers_17611.html

Art

Author: warrl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 655851 of 753835
Subject: Re: W.H. "Diss-Information" Campaign Date: 11/18/2012 5:22 PM
"The lady should be politely told to try for Ambassador to The Maldives." - Howie52

I'll accept that position.

Watch the weather reports and make frequent trips to places in India that are well above sea level.

Because there are no such places in the Maldives.

Author: Howie52 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 655865 of 753835
Subject: Re: W.H. "Diss-Information" Campaign Date: 11/18/2012 7:12 PM
Art,

I am sorry to put it in these terms - but unless your posts
are completely the inverse of your self - you ain't no lady.

Howie52

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement