Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: foolmil One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 49  
Subject: what a day! Date: 11/2/1999 4:48 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
hey JCDAers!

Not quite what I was hoping for. At the start of the day I put a stop at 30, naively thinking it'll never get there and when I got back to my computer it went right thru it - damn, but I bought again. We'll see what will happen tomorrow.

cheers
Print the post Back To Top
Author: JWest0926 Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 13 of 49
Subject: Re: what a day! Date: 11/2/1999 11:06 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
I sold half of my position today, not at a great price, somewhere a bit north of $30. Needed to lock in profits and give myself some piece of mind. I plan to add, possibly tommorow, depending on the price movement. Still think this one can run more, but its due for a bit of downside.

JWest0926

Author: cychiu One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 14 of 49
Subject: Re: what a day! Date: 11/3/1999 12:00 AM
Hey JWest,

Do you own any XLA shares as well like mgmitch? I sold half of my shares as well. The price action is amazing but it scares me (much more than EMLX, HLIT, KIDE, or even CMGI!)

Regards,
Charles
--cyc

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement