Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Pituophis Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 56  
Subject: WHAT a game!!! Date: 10/9/2007 1:25 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Man, that had to be the best game I've seen in years...but really stressful. They give up 6 turnovers - 2 of them for touchdowns, plus a kickoff for a touchdown, they're down by 2 with 20 friggin seconds left and are kicking off, AND THEY WIN??? Unfrigginbelievable!!!

Even with all the mistakes, to pull one like that had has got to be a confidence builder.

But what a blow for the bills - I'd have a hard time showing up for practice after that - they really played there hearts out but just didn't have the talent in the end...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: tattooedfool One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 53 of 56
Subject: Re: WHAT a game!!! Date: 10/9/2007 9:01 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
The 'D' played well. Gave up only 3 points.

Good to see they can overcome 6 turnovers and come out with a win. I takes a little luck to pull one out like that. These are the kind of things that happen to special teams. And, I believe that this is a special season for the Cowboys.

My MVP is rookie kicker Nick Folk. Great onside kick and made the game winning 53 yarder.......twice. Seems really good to have a kicker we can count on.

Again.....the kind of things that happen in a 'special season'.

Chris

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement