Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: filcro Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 115  
Subject: What a great stock Date: 6/7/2001 11:53 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Wish I bought more of this <gg> How many stocks can you say that about.

If they can get more rigs this baby could hit $60 - $70 and best the $50 it hit last time.

I do see it as a takeover target and that would be an easy $80 to $82.00
price.

This baby has legs :) And what a GREAT DIV they pay!!! over 9%!!!!!

Go baby go...........

It's nice to have bought a winner!!!!!

Print the post Back To Top
Author: coach63 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 107 of 115
Subject: Re: What a great stock Date: 6/28/2001 2:25 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Filcro, the dividend is only paid to the preferred shares, not the common. None the unless, this stock has a lot of potential.

Author: filcro Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 112 of 115
Subject: Re: What a great stock Date: 7/17/2001 2:45 PM
Recommendations: 0
You were saying :) <ROFL>

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement