UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (11) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: xLife Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1950820  
Subject: What day is it? Date: 10/10/2012 4:08 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Is Romney for or against anti-abortion legislation today?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: cjb44 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1823066 of 1950820
Subject: Re: What day is it? Date: 10/10/2012 4:26 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Is Obama for or against Gay Marriage?

Is Obama for or against GITMO?

Is the mandate a tax or penalty?

Is Obama going to raise taxes on people making under $250,000 or not?

Is he for or against the Individual Mandate?

You can mock Romney's changing of position all you want, but Obama has flipped and flopped more than his fair share. It's

Author: FoolishWaldo Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1823074 of 1950820
Subject: Re: What day is it? Date: 10/10/2012 4:36 PM

I think it's Wednesday. And I think that Wednesday is an anti- anti-abortion day.

In an interview with the Des Moines Register, Romney seemed to back away from his antiabortion position, suggesting that he would not actively pursue legislation that would outlaw abortions, a key objective among social conservatives.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/decision2012/romney-p...

It's also a "Be Kind to Righties" day - I think they're going to be a trifle testy.

Author: bufftrainer Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1823123 of 1950820
Subject: Re: What day is it? Date: 10/10/2012 5:41 PM
AM or PM?

Author: xLife Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1823126 of 1950820
Subject: Re: What day is it? Date: 10/10/2012 5:52 PM

---You can mock Romney's changing of position all you want, but Obama has flipped and flopped more than his fair share.

Is Obama for or against Gay Marriage?...

Umm... I'm not mocking Romney for changing his position from one position to another. Romney's position on abortion hasn't changed. What changes is what he says about it. He tells people whatever he thinks they want to hear.

Author: eatenbybears Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1823152 of 1950820
Subject: Re: What day is it? Date: 10/10/2012 7:33 PM

I find it rather foolish to desire that someone, as President, would not be inclined to commonly change their mind as information is presented.

"My way or the highway" was a great experiment for the Obama administration, but as we all saw, it failed

Bears

Author: xLife Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1823252 of 1950820
Subject: Re: What day is it? Date: 10/11/2012 12:16 AM
---
I find it rather foolish to desire that someone, as President, would not be inclined to commonly change their mind as information is presented.

Me too.

What new information caused Romney to change his position on abortion yesterday? And then what new, new information caused him to change it back again later in the day?

Author: cjb44 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1823270 of 1950820
Subject: Re: What day is it? Date: 10/11/2012 8:17 AM
Umm... I'm not mocking Romney for changing his position from one position to another. Romney's position on abortion hasn't changed. What changes is what he says about it. He tells people whatever he thinks they want to hear.

NO different than Obama.

Author: xLife Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1823302 of 1950820
Subject: Re: What day is it? Date: 10/11/2012 10:17 AM

NO different than Obama.

Well, it's at least a little different.

You'd be hard pressed to find an instance of Obama changing his position on a significant policy issue twice in his life, much less twice on the same day.

Author: Calabogie Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1823310 of 1950820
Subject: Re: What day is it? Date: 10/11/2012 10:28 AM
You'd be hard pressed to find an instance of Obama changing his position on a significant policy issue twice in his life, much less twice on the same day.

Hmmm:

Gay marriage
Gitmo
Military tribunals
Sending in troops without congressional approval
Warrantless wire taps
Increased use of drones

I could come up with more, but you get the idea. Romney has fliped on many issues but so has Obama.

Calabogie

Author: xLife Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1823317 of 1950820
Subject: Re: What day is it? Date: 10/11/2012 10:36 AM

Hmmm:

Gay marriage...

Re-read my sentence.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (11) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement