No. of Recommendations: 1
It's like deja vu all over again.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/348346/scarborough-goes...

The government is simply too vast for the President Obama to keep track of all the wrongdoing taking place on his watch, his former senior adviser, David Axelrod, told MSNBC. “Part of being president is there’s so much beneath you that you can’t know because the government is so vast,” he explained.

Comments:

So the narrative begins. It's not bam's fault. He knew nothing. How could he know anything - it's toooooooo big.No one tells him aneeeeeething. His minions are baaaaaaadddd. bam is gooooooood. It's Bushes fault.

So Axelrod admits that a large government will necessarily trample on the rights of people, but still pushes to make it larger?

A most excellent argument for smaller government. To put it into medieval terms, a sword too large to swing is too large for the designed purpose.

Far worse than Watergate. I-M-P-E-A-C-H. I no longer care that B-b-b-iden will takee over--and will pardon Baracky. Baracky Owebama must go.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 2
For a community organizer he's not all that good at organization. Or community. Or... anything but golf really. Actually he's been VERY good to the gun makers who have record sales everytime he says anything about gun control, so there's that at least.

What would America be like without a functioning government? Thanks to 0bama we now know! Not the end of the world.
No. of Recommendations: 0
Ohmigod. Look who's demanding that Baracky "come clean"--none other than Mr. Ethics Violator, Charlie Rangel.

Rep. Charlie Rangel (D-N.Y.) said Wednesday that he believes President Barack Obama owes the American public explanations for both the seizure of Associated Press phone records by the Department of Justice and the IRS targeting of conservative groups.

“I don’t think anyone truly believes that the president has given us a sufficient answer for America, much less the press,” Rangel said on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.” “I think this is just the beginning and the whole idea of comparing this with Nixon, I really think is just, it doesn’t make much sense. But the president has to come forward and share why he did not alert the press they were going to do this. He has to tell the Americans, including me: What was this national security question? You just can’t raise the flag and expect to salute it every time without any reason and the same thing applies to the IRS.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/05/charlie-rangel-irs-ass...
So the narrative begins. It's not bam's fault. He knew nothing

I find it hilarous that high ranking Dems are now even admitting that Obama is incompetent. Luckily, I have plenty of popcorn.
It's like deja vu all over again.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/348346/scarborough-goes......

The government is simply too vast for the President Obama to keep track of all the wrongdoing taking place on his watch, his former senior adviser, David Axelrod, told MSNBC. “Part of being president is there’s so much beneath you that you can’t know because the government is so vast,” he explained.

------------------

Well, it is hard not to agree with Axelrod. The government is vast and no one can know what is happening in all the nooks and crannies.

But having worked in Fortune 500 management for as long as I did, I do know very well that an effective CEO establishes a company culture and drives that ethic throughout the organization. Far flung managers are accountable for knowing and implementing that vision.

To hear Obama spin it, it is like all these departments are operating autonomously. What the hell do all the Cabinet Secretaries do then?

BTW, whatever happened to the vast team of Czars who were running everything as they went about implementing Obamas policies. You never hear anything about them anymore. I'll bet they are all still on the payroll somewhere.
To hear Obama spin it, it is like all these departments are operating autonomously. What the hell do all the Cabinet Secretaries do then?_

I am not sure what they do. But I am pretty sure, based on how often Obama meets with his cabinet, that I have a better idea than Obama

What I know, from my days in a Fortune 500 company, if anything remotely like a crisis was reported, I was in with the CEO giving him a perspective on how it would effect my areas of responsibility or briefing him, if it had anything to do with my reports.

It any CEO ever said their organization was so big they had no idea what was going on, they would have LOTS and LOTS of time to figure out what was going on as they floated down on the termination parachute.
It any CEO ever said their organization was so big they had no idea what was going on, they would have LOTS and LOTS of time to figure out what was going on as they floated down on the termination parachute.

I've said from Day One of Owebama entering the scene: the job's waaaay too big for this guy.
No. of Recommendations: 3
The worm turns...

Four local IRS workers allegedly connected to scandal

Two sources went on say that these four IRS workers claim "they simply did what their bosses ordered."

http://www.fox19.com/story/22265631/four-cincy-irs-workers-n...
What I find amazing is that in 2008 we were told that one of Obama's awesomely awesome qualifications for Prez was that he ran his campaign. However, in 2012 a campaign tactic to suppress conservative opposition to his re-election was not his doing.

No doubt some genius lib can explain all of this to a humble hayseed like me.
What I find amazing is that in 2008 we were told that one of Obama's awesomely awesome qualifications for Prez was that he ran his campaign. However, in 2012 a campaign tactic to suppress conservative opposition to his re-election was not his doing.

No doubt some genius lib can explain all of this to a humble hayseed like me.

No problem, just provide your name and address and a helpful IRS agent will be by to 'explain' things to you right away.
Advertisement