Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: whafa Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 32850  
Subject: What Happened to All the Nice Guys? Date: 12/8/2009 9:30 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 12
The answer is simple: you did.

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/lax/483318927.html

Pretty harsh.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: sofaking6 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 32815 of 32850
Subject: Re: What Happened to All the Nice Guys? Date: 12/8/2009 11:07 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 8
Once again we find that men who are actually gross and pathetic mistakenly think of themselves as "nice".

Author: whafa Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 32816 of 32850
Subject: Re: What Happened to All the Nice Guys? Date: 12/8/2009 11:25 AM
Recommendations: 2
I'm just amazed at how much bitterness there is in the dating world.

Author: PaintItBlue Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 32817 of 32850
Subject: Re: What Happened to All the Nice Guys? Date: 12/10/2009 11:50 PM
Recommendations: 5
Some guys just don't want to look at reality. A woman will refuse to get serious because she is not physically attracted and she thinks they will be incompatible (maybe he wants to live in the suburbs & not have children while she wants to live in the city and have children). He has never talked about why he feels the way he does, but he's made it clear that if she gives him any encouragement he will be stuck to her like a burr. Eventually she has a little fling with someone she meets at a bar. And the guy will decide the problem is that he is "nice".

So how does he deal with it? He has a couple of beers and rants about it on the internet.

Now everybody who can guess who he is, knows he is not really all that nice.

He's still clueless.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement