Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: bigbobboy Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 52476  
Subject: What happens? Date: 9/30/2012 11:15 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
If the Yankees and Orioles tie do they play one game to see who wins the AL East with the loser then playing a wild card one game playoff?

Robert
Print the post Back To Top
Author: dccats5 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 47727 of 52476
Subject: Re: What happens? Date: 10/1/2012 10:29 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Yes, they will play a one game tie-breaker. The winner wins the division and the loser heads to a second one-game scenario, but this time it's the wild-card game of the playoffs.

Author: bigbobboy Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 47728 of 52476
Subject: Re: What happens? Date: 10/1/2012 10:37 AM
Recommendations: 0
Thanks I just read this as well. Interesting if a team has to decide if they should use their #1 pitcher if it is his turn or hold him back.

Robert

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement