No. of Recommendations: 4
Maybe it just sags
like a heavy load.

Or does it explode?
https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems/46548/harlem

SolarCity: Tesla's Solar Boondoggle
Tesla is still laying off employees in the company acquired only a year ago.
Travis Hoium (TMFFlushDraw)
Oct 18, 2017 at 9:04AM

Boondoggle (noun): work or activity that is wasteful or pointless but gives the appearance of having value.

It's hard to argue Tesla's (NASDAQ:TSLA) acquisition of SolarCity has been anything but a boondoggle of epic proportion.
https://www.fool.com/investing/2017/10/18/solarcity-teslas-s...

He really knows what he is talking about. I don't know why Musk has any credibility left with anyone but I hope he is part of a big push to put the Saudis out of business. In the meantime much better to use Canadian and US oil to make gasoline for United States cars and jet fuel for US jets. That is kind of the choice for now and the foreseeable future. Trump seems to like the Saudis much better than the Canadians. Definitely likes the Russians more than the Canadians.

What dreams for SolarCity just a few years ago. Musk said so many things. Analysts loved it. I hope he is much more honest with regard to Tesla, the car. Tesla the SolarCity was and is just garbage.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement