Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: PDMasi Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 48  
Subject: what is a pitch Date: 4/10/2008 2:01 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I've gotten to the pick multiple stocks page and from there I'm
like....what. there are no instructions. Whats a pitch? Who do I
throw it to? Why aren't any of the stocks I placed in the box with the commas showing up? As you can see I'm just lost. would someone direct me to a page with real directions not that short list of questions that expand when you click on them.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: LurkyLurky Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 19 of 48
Subject: Re: what is a pitch Date: 4/10/2008 3:41 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I've gotten to the pick multiple stocks page and from there I'm
like....what. there are no instructions. Whats a pitch? Who do I
throw it to? Why aren't any of the stocks I placed in the box with the commas showing up? As you can see I'm just lost. would someone direct me to a page with real directions not that short list of questions that expand when you click on them.

Try typing the stocks in upper case, separated only by commas (no spaces).

A pitch is your reason for making the pick you're making, or the argument you would use to persuade others to do the same. You don't have to enter a pitch--it's optional. You would be throwing it to whomever would read it. I believe it's a sales term.

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement