Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: sm1959 Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 2385  
Subject: What is going on with QSII Date: 11/19/2011 10:30 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Does anyone have any news on QSII? Falling price, increase in shorts? I find no news.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: urche Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2375 of 2385
Subject: Re: What is going on with QSII Date: 11/21/2011 9:02 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
I wonder the same thing about QSII. I don't follow it closely and am not involved with any discussion groups on this company, just have owned it for a long time figuring it is a solid company in a sweet business.

But, the 3 month chart certainly looks like it broke away from roughly paralleling the NASDAQ until about the time of the share split.

Any insights would be appreciated.

Urche

Author: actsrevolution Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2376 of 2385
Subject: Re: What is going on with QSII Date: 12/2/2011 2:49 PM
Light volume for weeks, now. Often one giant block trade any given day makes up 1/4 or 1/3 days volume.

Other stocks Ive seen this has to do with buy out rumors & has not been investor-freindly the times Ive seen it. Always looks like some major interest wants to do as much damage as possible before M/A to reassure that they are getting "quality" stockholders.
To them I say: "I judge YOUR bu++. You get OFF OF MINE!"

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement