Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: sawred Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 466  
Subject: What is going on with XETA Date: 10/4/2000 12:54 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Alright I know you people know more about this than I do. And really what will be will be right ? But does anyone know why XETA KEEPS CLOSING DOWN ! I mean what's going on ?

Thanks

I'm a newbie 6 month old investor here as of post.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: PhoolishPhilip Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 418 of 466
Subject: Re: What is going on with XETA Date: 10/4/2000 1:16 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
IT warned a few weeks ago. There are come questions about its prospects as it transitions to a corporate supplier of PBX and VoIP services. Many are waiting and watching.

Philip

Author: kuerzb One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 419 of 466
Subject: Re: What is going on with XETA Date: 10/4/2000 5:18 PM
No interest!!! The volume is pathetic. Even when it was up almost a point the other day in was on very low volume. So, you knew it was going to go down again the next day. 111/2 seems to be a support level. Although there was some news today, it didn't add to the bottom line, profits or revenues. It's not a buy now. Just wait till we near earnings time.

Author: sweetpeaches Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 420 of 466
Subject: Re: What is going on with XETA Date: 10/5/2000 5:47 PM
And when is earnings time?

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement