Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 3
What is it about Anti-Americanism? Are we feared? Do they feel they have to follow but don't like where we're going? Is it envy? Do they feel excluded? Is it our decision not to enter into the rules and regulations which bind Europe so WWII won't happen again? AntiAmericanism is something I simply can't justify in my calculus. If I knew the real root causes I could understand it but it seems nonsensical.

Of course I'm an American.

Its difficult for me to understand- either I'm insane or they are. The logic seems to go something like this:

1) 99% of the world's conflicts are rooted in American foreign policy during the cold war.
2) If we are nice to these muslim countries they will stop bothering us - why can't the naive Americanos see that?
3) It is about time someone stood up to those bullying Americans, europe has a grweater population so we should be richer and more powerful, but we're not and its not fair.
4) We have more culture, we are old and elegant civilisations, these brash upstarts should know their place
5) We're French so we don't give a flying cuff baout anyone else
6) We're German and we never want anyone to fight ever again, it was so terrible last time.
7) We're Italian - you wanna buy a genuine Rolex?

Something like that anyway. Please bear in mind, these are not my opinions , they are he opinions of some of the sub-human dofuses produced by our third rate education system.

DOW

Reaching for a ssecond beer
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement