Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (11) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: akaKEZ Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 168277  
Subject: What is special about you? Date: 11/20/2007 5:34 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 22
We all have something special in our lives that stand out but normally not worth mentioning.
Let's get to know each other a little better :o)

Feel free to share.

I will kick it off......

Everywhere I go, my Pu$$y comes with me and also keeps my hands warm on a chilly night.

YOU?

Kez
Print the post Back To Top
Author: ForNoOne Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 113909 of 168277
Subject: Re: What is special about you? Date: 11/20/2007 6:08 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Are we gonna have a pool to guess how long this one lasts?

FNO

P.S.
Kez, It's not there to keep your hands warm.

Author: akaKEZ Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 113910 of 168277
Subject: Re: What is special about you? Date: 11/20/2007 6:16 AM
Recommendations: 2
Are we gonna have a pool to guess how long this one lasts?

FNO

Geez! why not? I have 3 of them actually and two of them keep my toes warm as well.

I would show you but this isn't the right forum.

P.S.
Kez, It's not there to keep your hands warm.

It is when you live alone. :o)

Author: TycoonGamer Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 113952 of 168277
Subject: Re: What is special about you? Date: 11/20/2007 4:15 PM
Recommendations: 0
I will kick it off......

Everywhere I go, my Pu$$y comes with me and also keeps my hands warm on a chilly night.

YOU?

Who cares about me? I want to talk more about your Pu$$y.

Author: StuPud Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 113959 of 168277
Subject: Re: What is special about you? Date: 11/20/2007 5:12 PM

"How did you know my name was Katz?"

Author: jjbklb Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 113996 of 168277
Subject: Re: What is special about you? Date: 11/21/2007 8:23 AM

Kez

Now THAT I'd have teo see!!!

Author: joycets Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 114148 of 168277
Subject: Re: What is special about you? Date: 11/23/2007 9:22 AM
will kick it off......

YOU?

Kez

Oh, kezi, you so remind me of Mrs Slocum on the British comedy "are you being served" a bbc piece we often see on PBS (from the 70's or 1980s. it is pretty old)
Do you get to see the old British Comedies --or new ones---in oz?

I just found a garage sale copy of "the wizard of oz" in my laundry room!\
\joycets

Author: tpault Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 114149 of 168277
Subject: Re: What is special about you? Date: 11/23/2007 10:06 AM
Recommendations: 3
something special in our lives that stand out but normally not worth mentioning

If it's not worth mentioning, how special can it be?

Oh well, here goes.

I put my button-up shirts on like this:

I hold it out in front of me, buttons open and facing me. Pinching just the shoulders, I gently toss the shirt slightly upward, without changing the shape. This gives me time to let go of the shirt and while it is suspended in mid air, I cross my arms in front of me. My right hand crosses over my left, and inserts into the sleeve facing me on my left (the shirt's right hand sleeve). Ditto for the left hand. I then uncross my arms as I pass the shirt and my arms over my head. The shirt slides down my arms and makes a near perfect 10 point landing, right onto my upper body. My hands wind up in the "touchdown" position, or, as some have accused, in a gay cheerleader type position, especially if I bend one leg at the knee. All that's left, is to button 'er up, and listen to the oohs and ahhs of all the other fellas in the locker room. Well, it's more like all the "you're gays" and "frikn' wierdos," but deep down I know they are oohing and ahhing.

Paul T.

Author: StealthFisher Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 114155 of 168277
Subject: Re: What is special about you? Date: 11/23/2007 11:53 AM
Recommendations: 2
We all have something special in our lives that stand out but normally not worth mentioning.
Let's get to know each other a little better :o)

I can flush a toilet or urinal with the bottom of my sneaker.First I give Jr. a little shake, then zip up.Then without using my hands at all, I flush using my sneaker.

J.P.

Author: averagjoe Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 114176 of 168277
Subject: Re: What is special about you? Date: 11/23/2007 4:37 PM
Recommendations: 22
"Everywhere I go, my Pu$$y comes with me and also keeps my hands warm on a chilly night."

C'mon Kez, we all know you're talking about your cats.

www.averagjoe.com/1123k

~aj

Author: akaKEZ Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 114251 of 168277
Subject: Re: What is special about you? Date: 11/24/2007 11:52 PM
That tooo!

Kez

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (11) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement