UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: CoachT12 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 303  
Subject: wHAT IS THE SYMBOL Date: 2/16/2012 2:32 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I must be missing something. I am a new member of "Rule Breakers", but I still do not know what yhe stock is that is supposed to be the best thing since sliced bread. I'm talking about the stock that is behind the BIG story about Steve Jobs final vin. I listened to the whole presentation, joined, looked around the site, and I still have not found where anyone has named the stock that they are talking about doubiling or trippling to "right the wrong". Will someone please thee me or just give me the symbol.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: TMFJSNOVAK Old School Fool SC1 Red Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 282 of 303
Subject: Re: wHAT IS THE SYMBOL Date: 2/17/2012 1:28 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
CoachT12

Thanks for your post, and I am sorry for the confusion. I will be happy to clear things up for you.

I will respond to you shortly, away from the boards.

Thank you

John,

Member Services

The Motley Fool

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement